In Review Learn What Separates Jaaxy From The Rest Of The Pack
Why is Jaaxy Superior to all other keyword research tools?
Read on as I explain in the Jaaxy keyword tool review below. If by chance you are completely new to keyword research, you may be asking yourself what is a keyword search tool for? Don’t worry you will know very soon. I have taken the time to explain it in great detail.
What keyword research tools should offer
A Keyword Research Tool should be able to provide you with the minimum following information –
- It should display all the website competition, this is another website online using the Search Term (Keyword or Keyword Phrase) as you are for your page or post on your website.
- The Volume of searches performed online daily and per month for that keyword phrase.
- SEO (search engine optimization) Score – this will let you know if the keyword has a good enough score within Google to generate quality traffic to your website.
- Options to save a list of keywords specific to your Niche.
- The ability to check top ranking websites using Search Term.
- Display different variations of the keyword using the (Alphabet Soup) type search. This is when you type in a keyword and when you start to type the next letter or word it give you preselect options from commonly searched terms. I will be writing on the term “Alphabet Soup” in the weeks to come.
Those options should be included in the average keyword tools found online. In just a moment I am going to introduce you to the power of Jaaxy.
If you use Bing or Google Keyword Tools, Bing is a simple tool that doesn’t give very good results for your search. Google, on the other hand, is a mind-twisting confusion that once you get the hang of it will give you a lot of results for your search term. It took me half a day to figure out how to use Google’s keyword search tools. Bing and Google are both free to use.
The trouble with so many other Research Tools is that you pay for their service and chances are they will not show you how to use there tools or service. You’ll be left alone to figure it out by yourself.
That is not the case with Jaaxy, you will have step by step instructions, a video walkthrough from the co-founder Kyle. He explains how to use each separate tool within Jaaxy step by step.
Many of the keyword search tools give you results according to PPC (Pay Per Click) search volume’s and most of the information in some cases is useless and overused. You want to avoid overused information, it does you no good and will never give you the quality traffic you pay for.
5 Thing’s to Watch Out For When Paying for a Keyword Tool
Here are five things to avoid when you’re searching for a keyword research tool.
- Tools that do not pull research information from all Search Engines – Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- If you have to install anything, (you should not have to install their software.)
- If it uses a website ranking database like Alexa for competition results.
- If you have to do more than one search for results on one keyword search term, it should take only one search.
- If it gives Pay Per Click guestimates.
Those are usually the five indicators I avoid in keyword tool services. It proves they are of lower grade service and they usually are the ones who have really high prices and not very good services. Also, when searching, look to find one that offer’s the Service Free for a trial period before you actually have to pay for something you will not like. A lot of times the reputable search tools will give a great discount if you subscribe for the whole year instead of month to month. That will not only save you a deal of money but it will allow you not to worry about paying for a year.
At this point, I have told you what the basics of what a Keyword Search Tool does and things to avoid. Now I would like to tell you about what keyword research tool is best for the money and has the best value, “in my opinion”. Jaaxy is worth investing your time and money into. It is the one I use most often. Until I find something better it is my research tool of choice.
Why Jaaxy is The Best Keyword Research Tool
Top 5 favorite things that make Jaaxy my top choice
- I always find just the right keyword for any Niche, it never fails.
- It is so easy to use all the different tools within Jaaxy.
- There is plenty of training so I never feel lost or confused using the tools for research.
- Literally, you will find more useful keywords than you will use, it provides great quality low competition keywords every time.
- The best part is the price, Jaaxy is lower than most of the other keyword research tools online.
I’m stating my opinion about Jaaxy. If I didn’t feel so confident about using Jaaxy you would not be reading this Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review. I feel so confident that you will like it, that’s why I am sharing it with you. Because I personally think everyone who is starting a new online business or already has one should know about Jaaxy. It is simple and it opens up new dimensions to keyword research that no other keyword tool has.
When Researching I look for these 3 things in my results –
- Does the keyword have a lot of competition
- Does it have enough traffic or too much traffic (too much traffic can hurt your site sometimes more than it helps)
- I make sure the keyword makes sense, avoid using Spammy search terms like a robot. You want it to sound Human.
Let me give you an example of a search term so you can see for yourself how it works. I will search for the first thing that pops to mind (Binoculars). So say I was thinking of creating a niche website about Binoculars I will go to Jaaxy and type it into the search best binoculars for hunting because I know hunters use them and the following result comes up for the search term.
As you can see the keyword phrase we used for this example has a lot of usable keywords with great ratings, indicated by the green great. It has 313 monthly searches. The QSR is the number of competing websites using the exact same keyword and that is 190, which is very good. ideally, you do not want to use keywords with a QSR higher than 300. You can see some of the keywords have only 14 competing websites. The lower the competition the better your chances are, the higher your SEO score is the better chance you have of being ranked on the first page.
If this page seems a little confusing don’t worry about it, once you use it a couple of times you will see how easy it really is. I want to share this video with you to give you a more detailed demonstration of how Jaaxy works. I did for one of my websites that I no longer use I give a quick walkthrough of a keyword search.
What do you think? Pretty awesome right? You see all the tools offered with Jaaxy, and every one of the tools is designed to maximize your results to find you the most relevant best quality keywords online. With the result that Jaaxy finds for your niche, it will be hard not to get first page rankings as long as your Content is relevant and full of good usable information. Do you understand why I wanted to share Jaaxy with you?
So what do you think about Jaaxy? Is a great tool or what. Take a look at the options below, they are all great options. I am a Pro user myself. Which offers all the options I need at this point in my marketing style. If you were interested in checking it out the free membership allow you to do 30 free keyword searches a month. You could get a feel for it if you decide it is not the tool for you no problem. It never hurt to try something out to see it will work for you.
- Jaaxy’s Free Starter Option – Free
- Jaaxy Pro Option – $19 a month $199 a year – I personally use this option
- Jaaxy’s Enterprise Option – $49 a month $499 a year – this option is like the “Bentley” of Keyword Tools it has all the bells and whistles
Choose the option that is best suited for your online business, do you dabble, do you have a few websites or are you really driven and have 10 or 20 websites?
- Enterprise is more detailed for Power Users.
- Pro is the option I use personally because I am not a power user. But I use it enough, to need access to more of the tools.
- The Free option is pretty much just trying it out, seeing how it works. The free option is also good for those who are just starting out and do not do much writing just yet.
Either option is a great way to enhance your online business niches and to help get your first page rankings. Another Great thing about Jaaxy is that it is web-based so you can log on, from any device as long as you have an internet connection.
I hope this Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review was helpful and I explained the question that many people ask – What is a keyword research tool?
Try Jaaxy today, find the right keywords and watch the result accelerate your website.
Thank you for your interest and I hope the performance of your website improves to superior volumes.