SEOPressor at a Glance…
SeoPressor is a technology geared toward improving website SEO (search engine optimization). It is a way Google, Bing, Yahoo, and all the other search engines read your website and judge whether it is worthy of good ranking on their front pages. Within this SeoPressor review, I will show detailed images and explain to the best of my knowledge what it means.
There is a lot of technical mumbo jumbo I had to look up for an accurate understanding in order to pass it on to you with ease. So if I did my job correctly you will leave this post with a better understanding of this technology and be able to make a worthy decision to use SeoPressor or not.
SeoPressor review and Product Overview
So let’s get started with explaining what SeoPressor is and how it works.
How will SeoPressor help you and your website perform online?
SeoPressor was developed as a plugin for WordPress, which is one of the largest website platforms online today. To put WordPress into the perspective of websites in the world as of June 2019 there were estimate 172million websites online and of those 75million were WordPress websites. that is almost half of all websites online, wow! That is a huge number, and very good for SeoPressor if they could get a small fraction of those website users to use their SEO tool.
Let’s take a look at the different features involved in using this technology. From my research, I have found that the SeoPressor basis focuses on using the 5 Pillars of SEO. These five pillars include –
#1. On-page Analysis – basically this tells you if you have too many keywords on your page and helps you to track the use of up to 3 keywords per page to make sure not to use them too many times which can give negative readings to the search engines. This is a good way to track your keyword usage and keep you in good standing with Google, Bing, Yahoo and other search engines.
#2. Seo Intelligence – I believe this to be the meat and potatoes of SeoPressor as this tracks your entire website’s SEO activities and trends track the SEO score and give an SEO audit that allows you to see in a sitewide analytical view of what is happening on your site at all times. It also tracks for errors and alerts you when something is wrong within your website so you can fix it quickly to prevent any downtime. It is basically the Health tracker of your website.
#3. Semantic Builder – This tool is a way to advance your website for the way the internet is evolving. The Semantic builder allows your website to be read much quicker and more proficiently. The semantic web is the proposed development in which the data in your web pages have been structured and tagged to be easily read by computers. This reportedly how the internet is slowly structuring for the near future.
#4. Crawler Control – allows you to have control of what the search engines read on your website. It is not important to have certain pages on your website indexed. With the crawler control, you can set no-index controls to not follow those pages and it will only follow the pages you set it to. It will exclude them from the site maps as well. Manage to redirect URLs and Canonical links using this pillar also.
#5. Link Management – is an optimizer that helps to create creative SEO friendly links, for example, a lot of links on websites tell you to Click Here as their link and with the link manager it will avoid links like that and you will have a link more suttle that goes with the flow of the content such as this if you like SeoPressor utilize the technology today. Do you see the difference between the two text links? One is intrusive and the other is suttle within the text. The link manager will assist in building links, tracking links and fixing broken links. Tracking them so you can focus on what important, your writing.
Now you are familiar with the 5 pillars of SeoPressor. I added the video and images above to give you a visual as it helps explain things and I thinking to see the images will help us retain it for memory when we mention one of the 5 pillars you can visualize the image from above. Well, we know about the 5 pillars lets dig in a little deeper and see what else there is to discover.
Does SeoPressor offer any training or other tools?
Well as I was doing my research and digging around on the SeoPressors website and blog pages I was a bit stunned at what I had found. You will not believe all the training tutorials, ebooks, great blogs with at least 400 posts I found. There really is a lot of information and from what I had seen it was all free. That is the shocker, I can’t believe all the extra info and they just give it away. I signed up for the email updates and they are full of very useful information and they will ask in the emails if you would like to read their newest ebook for free and they are all packed full of information.
Here is what I found for free on the SeoPressors website listed below.
The Tools tab in the main menu has a list of online marketing tools covering a wide range of topics for other plugins and programs they use for the following aspects of their website and business to improve efficiency. I also think they are affiliate links as well. I have listed only a couple from each category as there are many of them. If you want to see the complete list you can see them for yourself and use the ones you think will benefit you most.
Content Marketing –
- Google’s Gsuite – a Google cloud-based group of apps designed to help keep organized including Gmail, Docs, Drive, and Calendar for file sharing. If you have a business with employees this tool could help your team stay on the same pages and work efficiently.
- Grammarly – it is a great proofreading tool that allows you to see your grammar mistakes and gives you ideas for correction, I use this tool myself, it works great if your not the best writer. I recommend this one myself.
- Blog Title Generator – this tool is neat in the way it gives a lot of catchy headlines, you just fill in your keyword phrase and description and the title generator spits out tons of great ideas for your title
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) –
- SeoPressor – of course, they use their own tool for SEO, why wouldn’t they.
- SemRush – is a powerful tool used for tracking competition in both SEO and PPC (pay per click) also social media and video advertising. Semrush allows you to find keywords that you and your competitors are ranking for in search engines.
- Google Analytics – This tool is recommended for anyone with an online business as it tracks all aspects of your business online. Including ROI (return on investment), daily website visitors, what pages are people spending more time on, etc.
Social Media –
- Social Metrics Pro – By the SEOPressor team, Social Metrics Pro is a WordPress social plugin for tracking the analytics of your social accounts environment.
- Cresta Social Media Counter – This is a free WordPress plugin for easily sharing a post to social media account and it can also be used to show how many times your post is being shared on specific accounts.
- Canva – is a design platform that allows anyone to use it with ease. Design creative custom images with text and other features to share on your social media, website, or holiday cards. It is a versatile tool with many uses.
- PiktoChart – this is another simple to use the app for creating infographics, creating high-quality graphics with ease.
- Adobe Illustrator – Used for creating vector art, logos, sketches, and other great designs.
Email Marketing –
- Aweber -A email marketing and autoresponder tool for creating professional-looking newsletters.
- Gmail – Using Gmail offers all the options of the Gsuite mentioned above.
- Helpscout – Great for customer support services tool to keep your customers happy.
- Discus – This tool integrates within your website for a more engaging experience for your visitor’s writing comments.
Access & Security –
- Lastpass – Is a password manager and random password generator that secures your passwords and personal information in a secure location.
Those above are within the tools tab now we will take a look at the Resources tab for the educational stuff.
SeoPressor’s top training resources for mastering SEO
The image to the right is a brief description of the training courses on the SeoPressor website. I think you will find them very helpful as your progress in the SEO realm.
Plugin Tutorials – let’s cover then briefly. The plugin tutorials are packed full of all the training you will need to properly set SeoPressor on your website, from the initial installation and activation to set up a home page, it basically covers the set up of all the 5 pillars mentioned above. You will be directed to these steps upon selecting SeoPressor for your go-to SEO management plugin. I will get a little more detailed with the online courses and the knowledge vault now.
Online Courses – there are 4 courses in all that appear to be ebooks divided into chapters as lessons totaling 43 chapters in all. So basically four ebooks to read covering the four different topics, as listed below.
- Double Your Daily Traffic in 30 Days – in this ebook lesson series, they teach you how to as the title says double your traffic in 30 days with their proven methods.
- How To Improve WordPress SEO – the lessons (chapters) in this ebook show you how to improve your WordPress SEO within a week’s time.
- Social Media Marketing Course – this ebook covers social media mastery, SeoPressor experts teach their techniques to master all your social media post on all platforms.
- Understanding Link Building & Co-citations – this ebook covers all the most up to date techniques for imputing links and using links within your website for the maximum SEO potential.
Those are the online courses available to you for free I plan on reading all of them for a little extra boost in SEO knowledge.
SeoPressors Knowledge Vault
The knowledge vault on SeoPressors website consists of two portals, one is an ebook covering 29 key aspects to having a successful website within the search engines using SEO techniques. The other is about Google patents on most of the 29 topics covered in the ebook. Both of them go into great detail explaining what you need to know about each of the 29 steps.
The Google patents I think are more technical and the ebook breaks each of the 29 key steps down for the average person to be able to understand. Personally, I skip over the Google patents and look over the ebook. I don’t understand all that mumbo jumbo.
The Blog of all SEO blogs
The blog at SeoPressors is worth getting email updates, on the SEO coverage they offer it is jam-packed full of posts covering every topic to do with SEO. If you don’t sign up with SeoPressor at least sign up for their weekly email it is worth it. There are something like 400 posts there and every post is worth the read.
So I think I have covered all there is to talk about on the SeoPressors website, let’s recap real quick what we went over.
- The 5 Pillars of SEO
- The many Tools
- Key Resources
It doesn’t seem like much but within all 3 listed above here, there is more than enough to help you master your SEO. I guess the only thing that we haven’t mentioned is How Much Is SeoPressor going to cost with all the amazing stuff it does for a website to master SEO from every aspect. Well, the diagram below as a complete list of the features included and many of them were not mentioned in this post. The price will blow your mind.
One Simple Plan For Your Sophisticated SEO Needs
Be it basic or advanced, we’ve got the whole spectrum covered
|All New Features||SEOPressor
|Multiple K/W Analysis||
One keyword at best?
|Over Optimization Check||
Do they even care?
|Progressive LSI K/W Engine||
Exclusive to SEOPressor
|SemantiQ Density Analysis||
This is proprietarily ours.
|Facebook Open Graph|
|Rich Schema.org Markup||
Some, yes. How about yours?
|Robot Rule Settings||
As intuitive? Probably no…
Most don’t even bother.
|Automatic Smart Linking|
|Site Wide Link Policy|
|SEO Score Manager||
SEO score? What’s that?
|SEOPressor Role Settings|
|XML Sitemap Generator|
|Google Knowledge Graph||
Don’t even think about it…
Sure, premium version!
|SEO Health Monitor|
How about topping up first?
You are joking, right?
|Free Lifetime Update||Full Features||
Goodluck with that.
$9 / Month
There you have it. Now you have access to the SEO tool that will take your website well into the future. You can’t go wrong with a plugin that is evolving before the search engines. So what are you waiting for SeoPressor has all the resources you will ever need to achieve front page rankings within the search engines. $9 a month is a steal!!
Do you have any questions or thoughts about SeoPressor? Put them in the comments area below and I will be happy to get back to you with an answer.
Do you want to learn more about SEO and how it can help your website? I have written an article covering this topic as well you can give it a quick read here.